Place & Date of birth : Jordan 13 July, 1983
Nationality : Jordanian
Marital status : Married
2001-20051111 B.A.degree in Banking and Financing. Al al- Bayt University,
Mafraq City - Jordan
2000-2001 Jordanian General Certification Education Commercial Streams.
Jan, 2007 Debt Management for Companies and Establishments.
Sep, 2004 Field Training in Jordan Islamic Bank.
Nov, 2006 –now Accountant and Warehouse keeper in Jordan Modern Water Technology Co.
Mar -Oct, 2006 Accountant in Al Salam Association for Cows Rearing and Marketing.
Aug, 2005 - Worked as a Data Entry & Scanning employee, translator from Arabic
Jan, 2006 into English files, for an analytics study with university of Geneva,
University of IDED, and data Doxa Company.
2001-2005 Cashier in Bakery Mechanization of Raghdan (Partial).
• Native Arabic
• English (good)
Knowledge of the computer software:
• Windows 98 , XP
• Office 97 , 2000 , 2003, XP
Expert in typewriting[/LEFT]
I would like to introduce myself as a candidate for your position. please accept this letter as an expression of interest to become associated with an institution that will allow me to invest my qualifications up to my highest potential .I have the honor to apply for the mentioned vacancy and enclose herewith my curriculum vitae and telephone number , hoping my qualifications will meet your requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing annual budgets
- Preparing, analyzing, and presenting financial statements to the management (i.e. balance sheets, cash flows, and profits and losses), and any reports requested by management
- Opening and following up LC’s
- Performing all the operations regarding the income and sales tax department and social security inst. as per Jordanian labor lows and legislations
- Following up on all banking procedures, and monthly reconciliations
- Preparing the personal salaries statements on monthly basic
- Maintaining all accounts receivables and payables, general ledger, petty cash, and all operations regarding the inventory.
- Checking and recording invoices
- AIS(Accounting Information System)
Date &Place of Birth
- Excellent knowledge of all the accounting programs
- Critical, analytical thinking , and problem solving skills
- Professional, dedicated and highly-motivated
- Team player with the ability to integrate very well in a highly volatile environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Work effectively with a minimum supervision
- Very adaptable - able to acquire and use new skills rapidly and effectively
- Capable of working under pressure
- Professional computer skills (Windows, Microsoft applications, and internet)
Fluent Arabic & English (written & spoken).
Rami Jmal Mohammed Jom’aa
17/12/1980 - Kuwait