-Business Manager (IT Solutions)
As the Head of the IT Solutions team, the candidate shall be responsible for delivering projected revenue in a very competitive environment,
manage a sales force comprising of highly qualified executives, and personally handle strategic accounts. The incumbent shall be part of
senior management team defining future growth plans for entire business unit. We are looking for an engineering graduate with extensive
experience in selling high-end servers, storage, networking and security solutions to large organizations with at least 5 years as a business
manager in a system integration company. Management degree shall be an advantage.
-Business Manager (Projects and Telecom)
As the Head of Projects and Telecom business unit, the candidate shall be responsible for managing and expanding existing business with
ownership for top and bottom line. Shall personally map into Telecom Operators and National Broadcasters to get good share of their
infrastructure business and look for new technology projects in the country’s fast-growing economy. In addition, shall manage a team
of executives to market a range of CPEs and expand the portfolio of products on offer. This is a managerial position and the incumbent
shall be expected to contribute significantly to strategic growth of entire SBU apart from direct responsibilities. We are
looking for an engineer/Management graduate having over 15 years relevant experience, with at least 3 years as a profit centre head in
telecom system integration industry. Required to have thorough understanding of architecture and technology trends in Telecom,
Broadcasting and Media industry. Experience with business related to PABX, VSAT, Wireless networking and similar end-user products
-Senior Networking Specialist
The candidate shall be responsible for pre-sales, installation & post-installation support of networking solutions covering large
LAN/WAN /campus-wide networks. He should be degree/diploma holder with CCIE/CCDA/JNCIP/JNCIS certifications.
Suitable candidate shall have at least 4 years of hands-on experience with Cisco, Juniper equipment with successful commissioning
of large networks including core switches. Skills on pre-sales and presentation shall have distinct advantage
All positions are located in Muscat and carry attractive package and performance linked incentives.
Please Send Resumes To : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to hire a Designer / Front End Developer to carry on the work on our project website, which needs maintenance and extra new features every development cycle. We need also graphic designing work from time to time but it is not the core of the job, nevertheless, it is still a prerequisite.
- Designing, drawing, slicing and marking up valid, cross-browser compatible web pages as both static and dynamic HTML & CSS files.
- Maintaining the website design from any bugs or errors.
- Apply the design HTML & CSS code on the systems code through MVC approach.
- Collaborate with the developer team through code sharing system GIT.
- Using and learning all software related to web design, including: Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to draw web pages and manipulate images and logos.
- Continuously expanding understanding of web design through blogs, articles and screen casts.
- Bachelor’s degree in any IT related field.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Knowledge of HAML is essential.
- Knowledge of code sharing system GIT is essential.
- Knowledge of YUI library is essential.
- Knowledge of ********** and jQuery framework is essential.
- Solid understanding of Cross-Browser compatibility.
- Solid understanding of Search Engine Optimization.
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails is a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is a plus.
- Excellent code Aesthetic Skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent organizational and collaboration skills.
To Whom Concern
Send Your CV and Samples of Your Designs if available to